Philosophy / Policy
Since its establishment in 1919, KROSAKI HARIMA has played a vital role supporting Japan’s core industries, especially the iron and steel industry through manufacturing and sales of refractories under the corporate motto, “better, faster, and less expensive.”
We also have operations in the fine ceramics business based on our material technology developed from refractories and life space ceramics business which aims to offer comfortable and beautiful life spaces, thus pursuing the various potentials of ceramics.
Krosaki Harima will continue to challenge itself with its 100th anniversary coming up.
KROSAKI HARIMA Group is committed to playing an important role in global industrial development, and to making contributions to the prosperity of society by providing high-value products and technology for the ceramics industry worldwide through continuous innovation.
Provide No. 1 Value to Customers Worldwide
- Dedicated employees with independent thinking
- Work environment where technology is realized
- Corporate culture where individuality is encouraged
- Management that encourages a challenging spirit
- We aim to be a trusted enterprise by providing the best quality as well as the most reliable products to our customers.
- We respect the humanity of each employee, and offer opportunities for self-growth and realization.
- We pursue the way of coexistence and co-prosperity by sharing strategies with our partner enterprises.
- We obey the law as a sensible enterprise member of society, and we meet the challenge of dealing with global environmental problems.
- We make every effort to increase shareholders’ profit by persuing all activities which will maximize the business value.